Find your best fit with our Reykjavik Raincoats Unisex sizing chart.
Our coats are Unisex sized to fit both men, women and even teenager, they come in sizes from XXXS to XL
To help you choose the right size, we recommend that you compare each product's measurements with
measurements from your own garments. The measurements outlined in the Sizing Charts below refer to
the Coat measurements.
How to find your measurements
- SHOULDER: Measure straight over the shoulders.
- BUST: Measure over the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits.
- WAIST: Measure over your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants.
- SLEEVE: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from shoulder along the length of your arm, to the wrist
- LENGTH: Measurement of the coat length from neck and down.
All measurements are in cm.
Calculate your measurements, then select your product size.
Insert your forefinger between the tape and
your body to allow easy fit.
The raincoat is slim fit so if you like to wear a suit
or thick sweater underneath do consider sizing up.
If you have any questions about sizing on any of our products,
please contact a member of our Service team.